Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 20 (media: gspca)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:42:29 -0700

On 08/20/12 02:23, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120817:

on x86_64:

gspca.c:(.text+0x22aa81): undefined reference to `usb_alloc_urb'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22aaad): undefined reference to `usb_alloc_coherent'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22ac38): undefined reference to `usb_submit_urb'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22af0a): undefined reference to `usb_free_coherent'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22af12): undefined reference to `usb_free_urb'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22af6c): undefined reference to `usb_ifnum_to_if'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22afef): undefined reference to `usb_kill_urb'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22b00a): undefined reference to `usb_free_coherent'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22b0f9): undefined reference to `usb_set_interface'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22b539): undefined reference to `usb_ifnum_to_if'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22b64e): undefined reference to `usb_set_interface'
gspca.c:(.text+0x22b6af): undefined reference to `usb_clear_halt'

when CONFIG_USB_SUPPORT is not enabled.

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy