Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 20 (media: saa7164)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:07:53 -0700

On 08/20/12 02:23, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20120817:

(part of/due to kconfig menu restructuring?)

on i386:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `fops_open':
saa7164-encoder.c:(.text+0x68ed6f): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `fill_queryctrl.clone.4':
saa7164-encoder.c:(.text+0x68f657): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-encoder.c:(.text+0x68f6a9): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-encoder.c:(.text+0x68f6e0): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-encoder.c:(.text+0x68f71a): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-encoder.c:(.text+0x68f73a): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
drivers/built-in.o:saa7164-encoder.c:(.text+0x68f757): more undefined references to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_encoder_register':
(.text+0x68fff7): undefined reference to `video_device_alloc'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_encoder_register':
(.text+0x690073): undefined reference to `video_device_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_encoder_register':
(.text+0x6900a1): undefined reference to `__video_register_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_encoder_unregister':
(.text+0x690243): undefined reference to `video_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_encoder_unregister':
(.text+0x690269): undefined reference to `video_device_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `fops_open':
saa7164-vbi.c:(.text+0x69125f): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `fill_queryctrl.clone.4':
saa7164-vbi.c:(.text+0x6919b4): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-vbi.c:(.text+0x6919ee): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-vbi.c:(.text+0x691a23): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-vbi.c:(.text+0x691a47): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
saa7164-vbi.c:(.text+0x691a6a): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill'
drivers/built-in.o:saa7164-vbi.c:(.text+0x691a87): more undefined references to `v4l2_ctrl_query_fill' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_vbi_register':
(.text+0x69220e): undefined reference to `video_device_alloc'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_vbi_register':
(.text+0x69228a): undefined reference to `video_device_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_vbi_register':
(.text+0x6922bb): undefined reference to `__video_register_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_vbi_unregister':
(.text+0x6923de): undefined reference to `video_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `saa7164_vbi_unregister':
(.text+0x6923f9): undefined reference to `video_device_release'
drivers/built-in.o:(.rodata+0xb1054): undefined reference to `video_ioctl2'
drivers/built-in.o:(.rodata+0xb17d4): undefined reference to `video_ioctl2'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy