Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Sept 14 (sata_highhbank)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:04:58 -0700

On 09/14/2012 12:38 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 201209013:

on i386:

CONFIG_SATA_HIGHBANK=m
# CONFIG_SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM is not set

ERROR: "ahci_sdev_attrs" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_shost_attrs" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_ops" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_dev_classify" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_start_engine" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_stop_engine" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_interrupt" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_print_info" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_reset_em" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_ignore_sss" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_set_em_messages" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_save_initial_config" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_init_controller" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ahci_reset_controller" [drivers/ata/sata_highbank.ko] undefined!

-- 
~Randy