Subject: [PATCH -next] ata: fix sata_highbank.c build errors

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:15:43 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors in sata_highbank.c by also building libahci.o.
Fixes these build errors:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `ahci_highbank_hardreset':
sata_highbank.c:(.text+0x1edc9a): undefined reference to `ahci_stop_engine'
sata_highbank.c:(.text+0x1edfab): undefined reference to `ahci_start_engine'
sata_highbank.c:(.text+0x1edfd5): undefined reference to `ahci_dev_classify'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ahci_highbank_resume':
sata_highbank.c:(.text+0x1ee0af): undefined reference to `ahci_reset_controller'
sata_highbank.c:(.text+0x1ee0e1): undefined reference to `ahci_init_controller'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ahci_highbank_probe':
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc577): undefined reference to `ahci_save_initial_config'
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc5ca): undefined reference to `ahci_set_em_messages'
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc630): undefined reference to `ahci_ignore_sss'
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc660): undefined reference to `ahci_reset_em'
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc72f): undefined reference to `ahci_reset_controller'
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc75a): undefined reference to `ahci_init_controller'
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc774): undefined reference to `ahci_print_info'
sata_highbank.c:(.init.text+0xc77c): undefined reference to `ahci_interrupt'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x1d5ec): undefined reference to `ahci_ops'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x1d690): undefined reference to `ahci_shost_attrs'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x1d694): undefined reference to `ahci_sdev_attrs'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mark Langsdorf <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/ata/Makefile |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20120919.orig/drivers/ata/Makefile
+++ linux-next-20120919/drivers/ata/Makefile
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_SATA_FSL)		+= sata_fsl.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_SATA_INIC162X)	+= sata_inic162x.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_SATA_SIL24)	+= sata_sil24.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_SATA_DWC)		+= sata_dwc_460ex.o
-obj-$(CONFIG_SATA_HIGHBANK)	+= sata_highbank.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_SATA_HIGHBANK)	+= sata_highbank.o libahci.o
 
 # SFF w/ custom DMA
 obj-$(CONFIG_PDC_ADMA)		+= pdc_adma.o