Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Sept 24 (iommu)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:02:30 -0700

On 09/24/2012 07:53 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Today was a train wreck, with lots of new conflicts across several trees
> and a few build failures as well.
> 
> Changes since 201209021:
> 

on i386:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_remove_device':
(.text+0x74cb10): multiple definition of `iommu_group_remove_device'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x140d0): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_set_name':
(.text+0x74cad0): multiple definition of `iommu_group_set_name'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14090): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_for_each_dev':
(.text+0x74cb30): multiple definition of `iommu_group_for_each_dev'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x140f0): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_unregister_notifier':
(.text+0x74cbb0): multiple definition of `iommu_group_unregister_notifier'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14170): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_get':
(.text+0x74cb50): multiple definition of `iommu_group_get'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14110): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_detach_group':
(.text+0x74ca50): multiple definition of `iommu_detach_group'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14010): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_add_device':
(.text+0x74caf0): multiple definition of `iommu_group_add_device'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x140b0): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_attach_group':
(.text+0x74ca30): multiple definition of `iommu_attach_group'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x13ff0): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_id':
(.text+0x74cbd0): multiple definition of `iommu_group_id'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14190): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_get_iommudata':
(.text+0x74ca90): multiple definition of `iommu_group_get_iommudata'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14050): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_alloc':
(.text+0x74ca70): multiple definition of `iommu_group_alloc'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14030): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_set_iommudata':
(.text+0x74cab0): multiple definition of `iommu_group_set_iommudata'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14070): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_register_notifier':
(.text+0x74cb90): multiple definition of `iommu_group_register_notifier'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14150): first defined here
drivers/built-in.o: In function `iommu_group_put':
(.text+0x74cb70): multiple definition of `iommu_group_put'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(.text+0x14130): first defined here

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy