Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Sept 24 (remoteproc)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:10:51 -0700

On 09/24/2012 07:53 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Today was a train wreck, with lots of new conflicts across several trees
> and a few build failures as well.
> 
> Changes since 201209021:
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `rproc_virtio_finalize_features':
remoteproc_virtio.c:(.text+0x2f9a02): undefined reference to `vring_transport_features'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `rproc_virtio_del_vqs':
remoteproc_virtio.c:(.text+0x2f9a74): undefined reference to `vring_del_virtqueue'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `rproc_virtio_find_vqs':
remoteproc_virtio.c:(.text+0x2f9c44): undefined reference to `vring_new_virtqueue'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `rproc_add_virtio_dev':
(.text+0x2f9e2c): undefined reference to `register_virtio_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `rproc_vq_interrupt':
(.text+0x2f9db7): undefined reference to `vring_interrupt'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `rproc_remove_virtio_dev':
(.text+0x2f9e9f): undefined reference to `unregister_virtio_device'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy