Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 2 (usb/gadget/webcam.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:57:46 -0700

On 10/01/2012 11:32 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Do not add stuff destined for v3.8 to your linux-next included branches
> until after v3.7-rc1 is released.
> 
> Changes since 201201001:
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_function_set_alt':
webcam.c:(.text+0x229092): undefined reference to `config_ep_by_speed'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_function_connect':
(.text+0x22a7ca): undefined reference to `usb_function_activate'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_function_disconnect':
(.text+0x22a882): undefined reference to `usb_function_deactivate'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `webcam_init':
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xe6af): undefined reference to `usb_composite_probe'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `webcam_bind':
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xe6c9): undefined reference to `usb_string_ids_tab'
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xe707): undefined reference to `usb_add_config'
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xe71a): undefined reference to `usb_composite_overwrite_options'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_function_bind':
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xeacd): undefined reference to `usb_ep_autoconfig'
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xeb00): undefined reference to `usb_ep_autoconfig'
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xeb37): undefined reference to `usb_interface_id'
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xeb5f): undefined reference to `usb_interface_id'
webcam.c:(.init.text+0xecd9): undefined reference to `usb_function_deactivate'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_bind_config':
(.init.text+0xefa9): undefined reference to `usb_string_id'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_bind_config':
(.init.text+0xefc6): undefined reference to `usb_string_id'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_bind_config':
(.init.text+0xefdf): undefined reference to `usb_string_id'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_bind_config':
(.init.text+0xf041): undefined reference to `usb_add_function'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `webcam_cleanup':
webcam.c:(.exit.text+0x233a): undefined reference to `usb_composite_unregister'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy