Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 3 (mfd/syscon)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 16:31:05 -0700

On 10/03/2012 12:30 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Do not add stuff destined for v3.8 to your linux-next included branches
> until after v3.7-rc1 is released.
> 
> Changes since 201201002:
> 

on i386:

  CC      drivers/mfd/syscon.o
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:94:15: error: variable 'syscon_regmap_config' has initializer but incomplete type
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:95:2: error: unknown field 'reg_bits' specified in initializer
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:95:2: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:95:2: warning: (near initialization for 'syscon_regmap_config')
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:96:2: error: unknown field 'val_bits' specified in initializer
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:96:2: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:96:2: warning: (near initialization for 'syscon_regmap_config')
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:97:2: error: unknown field 'reg_stride' specified in initializer
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:97:2: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:97:2: warning: (near initialization for 'syscon_regmap_config')
drivers/mfd/syscon.c: In function 'syscon_probe':
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:124:2: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct regmap_config'
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:125:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'devm_regmap_init_mmio'
drivers/mfd/syscon.c:125:17: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
make[3]: *** [drivers/mfd/syscon.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy