Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: ramster: depends on NET

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:34:11 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

ramster uses network interfaces that are only present when
CONFIG_NET is enabled, so it should depend on NET.

Fixes these build errors:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `sc_kref_release':
tcp.c:(.text+0x24b9af): undefined reference to `sock_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `r2net_open_listening_sock':
tcp.c:(.text+0x24ca2b): undefined reference to `sock_create'
tcp.c:(.text+0x24cb91): undefined reference to `sock_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `r2net_recv_tcp_msg':
tcp.c:(.text+0x24cdbd): undefined reference to `sock_recvmsg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `r2net_send_tcp_msg':
tcp.c:(.text+0x24d341): undefined reference to `sock_sendmsg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `r2net_start_connect':
tcp.c:(.text+0x24d8fa): undefined reference to `sock_create'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `r2net_shutdown_sc':
tcp.c:(.text+0x24e30c): undefined reference to `kernel_sock_shutdown'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `r2net_accept_one':
tcp.c:(.text+0x24f392): undefined reference to `sock_create_lite'
tcp.c:(.text+0x24f3c3): undefined reference to `sock_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `r2net_stop_listening':
(.text+0x250f63): undefined reference to `sock_release'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---
 drivers/staging/ramster/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20121011.orig/drivers/staging/ramster/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20121011/drivers/staging/ramster/Kconfig
@@ -18,6 +18,7 @@ config ZCACHE2
 config RAMSTER
 	bool "Cross-machine RAM capacity sharing, aka peer-to-peer tmem"
 	depends on CONFIGFS_FS=y && SYSFS=y && !HIGHMEM && ZCACHE2=y
+	depends on NET
 	# must ensure struct page is 8-byte aligned
 	select HAVE_ALIGNED_STRUCT_PAGE if !64_BIT
 	default n