Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 16 (readeon_legacy)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:05:19 -0700

On 10/15/2012 08:58 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> The merge window has closed, feel free to add new stuff again.
> 
> Changes since 201201015:
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `radeon_asic_init':
(.text+0xd3c71): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_set_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20490): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_set_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20498): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_get_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20710): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_set_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20718): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_get_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20990): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_set_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20998): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_get_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20c10): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_set_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x20c18): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_get_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x21110): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_set_backlight_level'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x21118): undefined reference to `radeon_legacy_get_backlight_level'

Full randconfig file is attached.
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE is not enabled.

-- 
~Randy