Subject: Re: mmotm 2012-11-08-15-17 uploaded (acpi)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:39:40 -0800

On 11/08/2012 03:17 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2012-11-08-15-17 has been uploaded to
> 
>    http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> mmotm-readme.txt says
> 
> README for mm-of-the-moment:
> 
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_pm_device_sleep_state':
(.text+0x21855): undefined reference to `acpi_target_system_state'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_pm_device_sleep_wake':
(.text+0x2198e): undefined reference to `acpi_target_system_state'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_dev_suspend_late':
(.text+0x21add): undefined reference to `acpi_target_system_state'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy