Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 15 (pch_gbe)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:48:41 -0800

On 11/14/2012 11:17 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> News: this one will be the last release until next-20121126 (which should
> be just be after -rc7, I guess - assuming that Linus does not release
> v3.7 before then).
> 
> Changes since 20121114:
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `pch_tx_timestamp':
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5b9b08): undefined reference to `pch_ch_event_read'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5b9b39): undefined reference to `pch_tx_snap_read'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5b9b6c): undefined reference to `pch_ch_event_write'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `pch_rx_timestamp':
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5ba648): undefined reference to `pch_ch_event_read'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5ba658): undefined reference to `pch_src_uuid_lo_read'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5ba663): undefined reference to `pch_src_uuid_hi_read'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5ba709): undefined reference to `pch_ch_event_write'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5ba717): undefined reference to `pch_rx_snap_read'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hwtstamp_ioctl.clone.13':
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5bb3b0): undefined reference to `pch_ch_control_write'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5bb3c9): undefined reference to `pch_ch_control_write'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5bb3e2): undefined reference to `pch_ch_control_write'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5bb406): undefined reference to `pch_ch_control_write'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5bb426): undefined reference to `pch_set_station_address'
pch_gbe_main.c:(.text+0x5bb433): undefined reference to `pch_ch_event_write'

when PTP_1588_CLOCK_PCH is not enabled.

Want to select PTP_1588_CLOCK_PCH for PCH_GBE?

-- 
~Randy