Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 29 (netlabel)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:05:26 -0800

On 11/28/2012 10:40 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20121128:

(on i386:)

net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cfg_cipsov4_add':
(.text+0x61757): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_add'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cfg_cipsov4_del':
(.text+0x6177d): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_remove'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cfg_cipsov4_map_add':
(.text+0x617ae): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_getdef'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cfg_cipsov4_map_add':
(.text+0x61a49): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_putdef'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_sock_setattr':
(.text+0x6218c): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_sock_setattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_sock_delattr':
(.text+0x6220b): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_sock_delattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_sock_getattr':
(.text+0x62238): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_sock_getattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_conn_setattr':
(.text+0x622de): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_sock_setattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_conn_setattr':
(.text+0x62303): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_sock_delattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_req_setattr':
(.text+0x62429): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_req_setattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_req_setattr':
(.text+0x6244e): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_req_delattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_req_delattr':
(.text+0x624ba): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_req_delattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_skbuff_setattr':
(.text+0x62551): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_skbuff_setattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_skbuff_setattr':
(.text+0x62576): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_skbuff_delattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_skbuff_getattr':
(.text+0x62619): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_skbuff_getattr'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_skbuff_err':
(.text+0x62685): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_error'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cache_invalidate':
(.text+0x626ab): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_cache_invalidate'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cache_add':
(.text+0x626ec): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_cache_add'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_domhsh_remove_entry':
(.text+0x63294): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_putdef'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_domhsh_remove_entry':
(.text+0x632eb): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_putdef'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_domhsh_remove_af4':
(.text+0x6349b): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_putdef'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_mgmt_add_common.clone.1':
netlabel_mgmt.c:(.text+0x64a87): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_getdef'
netlabel_mgmt.c:(.text+0x64c83): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_putdef'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cipsov4_listall':
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x66e52): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_walk'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cipsov4_list':
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x67199): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_getdef'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cipsov4_remove':
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x6771b): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_remove'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cipsov4_add_pass':
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x67a4b): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_add'
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x67a76): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_free'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cipsov4_add_local':
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x67b9a): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_add'
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x67bc5): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_free'
net/built-in.o: In function `netlbl_cipsov4_add_std':
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x68535): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_add'
netlabel_cipso_v4.c:(.text+0x68575): undefined reference to `cipso_v4_doi_free'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy