Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 7 (ext4)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 12:35:01 -0800

On 12/06/12 23:09, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20121206:

on i386 and x86_64:

  LD [M]  fs/ext4/ext4.o
fs/ext4/file.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
file.c:(.text+0x10b0): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/file.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
file.c:(.text+0x10d0): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
fs/ext4/ialloc.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
ialloc.c:(.text+0x920): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/ialloc.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
ialloc.c:(.text+0x940): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
fs/ext4/inode.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
inode.c:(.text+0x2910): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/inode.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
inode.c:(.text+0x2930): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
fs/ext4/page-io.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
page-io.c:(.text+0x70): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/page-io.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
page-io.c:(.text+0x90): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
fs/ext4/namei.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
namei.c:(.text+0x1330): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/namei.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
namei.c:(.text+0x1350): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
fs/ext4/super.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
super.c:(.text+0x2c00): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/super.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
super.c:(.text+0x2c20): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
fs/ext4/symlink.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
symlink.c:(.text+0x30): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/symlink.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
symlink.c:(.text+0x50): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
fs/ext4/extents.o: In function `ext4_xattr_ibody_get':
extents.c:(.text+0x1230): multiple definition of `ext4_xattr_ibody_get'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x500): first defined here
fs/ext4/extents.o: In function `ext4_find_inline_entry':
extents.c:(.text+0x1250): multiple definition of `ext4_find_inline_entry'
fs/ext4/dir.o:dir.c:(.text+0x520): first defined here
make[3]: *** [fs/ext4/ext4.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy