Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 3 (broadcom/bnx2x)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:44:41 -0800

On 01/02/13 19:37, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20130102:
> 
> The net-next tree gained a build failure for which I applied a patch.
> 

When CONFIG_PCI_IOV is not enabled (on x86_64):

  CC [M]  drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.o
drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sp.c: In function 'bnx2x_execute_vlan_mac':
drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sp.c:1633:19: warning: 'reg_elem' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.c: In function 'bnx2x_vf_set_bars':
drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.c:1800:15: error: 'PCI_IOV_RESOURCES' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.c:1800:15: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make[6]: *** [drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy