Subject: Re: linux-next: please cleanup the cpuidle tree

From: Daniel Lezcano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 00:11:50 +0100

On 01/07/2013 11:27 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> 
> All the commits in the cpuidle tree have been included upstream before
> v3.6-rc1.  They were rewritten before being merged upstream and so are
> now causing merge conflicts in linux-next.  Could you please reset the
> head of your tree
> (git://git.linaro.org/people/dlezcano/cpuidle-next.git#cpuidle-next) to
> be somewhere in the tree that yours is merged into (pm or Linus').

Sure. I believe it is done now.

> Alternatively, if you are not using it any more, let me know and I will
> remove it from linux-next.

I am planning to do some more cleanup in a very near future. So I prefer
to keep it untouched for now.

Thanks
  -- Daniel

-- 
 <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog