Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 21 (8250.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:06:42 -0800

On 01/20/13 22:18, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130118:

on x86_64:

  CC      drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.o
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:57:32: error: 'CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2712:47: error: 'CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c: In function 'serial8250_console_write':
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2843:2: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2843:2: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2843:2: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c: In function 'early_serial_setup':
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2971:2: error: bit-field '<anonymous>' width not an integer constant
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2971:2: error: bit-field '<anonymous>' width not an integer constant
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2971:2: error: bit-field '<anonymous>' width not an integer constant
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c: At top level:
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c:2712:30: warning: 'serial8250_ports' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
make[5]: *** [drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.
MAGIC_SYSRQ is not enabled.

-- 
~Randy