Subject: Re: Request to add linux-kselftest test branch

From: Shuah Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:09:04 -0600

On 9/30/19 4:02 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Brendan,
> 
> On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 14:47:34 -0700 Brendan Higgins <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> Linus had a minor complaint with the KUnit patches, so we had to fix
>> them and pull them out into a separate branch. We didn't get enough
>> coverage on the updated patches in time for rc1, so we are hoping we
>> can get away with sending them in as part of rc2; if that doesn't work
>> then it will be for the next merge window.
> 
> Ah, OK.  And I just noticed that the "next" branch is actually my
> "kselfest" tree ...
> 

Also, I haven't merged into kselftest next yet. I havent' decided yet
whether or not this will go into 5.4 or not.

thanks,
-- Shuah