Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 23 (hvc and virtio_console)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:56:30 -0800

On 01/22/13 22:43, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130122:

on i386:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `in_intr':
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x14381e): undefined reference to `hvc_poll'
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x14384a): undefined reference to `hvc_kick'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `resize_console':
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x143f8f): undefined reference to `__hvc_resize'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `unplug_port':
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x1444d2): undefined reference to `hvc_remove'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `init_port_console':
(.text+0x14740c): undefined reference to `hvc_alloc'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `virtio_cons_early_init':
(.init.text+0x7e32): undefined reference to `hvc_instantiate'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy