Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 24 (extcon-max77693)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:28:06 -0800

On 01/23/13 22:13, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130123:

on i386, when CONFIG_INPUT is not enabled:

 drivers/built-in.o: In function `max77693_muic_remove':
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x664853): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `max77693_muic_probe':
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x664971): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x6649c1): undefined reference to `input_set_capability'
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x6649d6): undefined reference to `input_set_capability'
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x6649eb): undefined reference to `input_set_capability'
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x664a00): undefined reference to `input_set_capability'
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x664a15): undefined reference to `input_set_capability'
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x664a20): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `max77693_muic_adc_handler':
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x665318): undefined reference to `input_event'
extcon-max77693.c:(.text+0x66532a): undefined reference to `input_event'
make[1]: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

Needs
	depends on INPUT
??

-- 
~Randy