Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 2 (netfilter)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 18:20:38 -0800

On 02/02/13 05:51, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130128:

on i386:

  CC      net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.o
In file included from net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:11:0:
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:77:22: error: field 'ct_general' has incomplete type
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_get':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:157:30: error: 'const struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_put':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:164:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_put' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
In file included from net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:12:0:
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_labels.h: In function 'nf_ct_labels_ext_add':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_labels.h:31:10: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_labels.h:31:10: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c: In function 'connlabel_mt_check':
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:62:10: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:64:22: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:65:11: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c: In function 'connlabel_mt_destroy':
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:72:10: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:73:14: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:74:11: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
In file included from net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c:11:0:
net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.c: In function 'nf_ct_get':
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:158:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
make[3]: *** [net/netfilter/xt_connlabel.o] Error 1

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy