Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 13 (virtio_console)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:41:09 -0800

On 02/13/13 00:35, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130212:

on i386:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `in_intr':
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x2dd31): undefined reference to `hvc_poll'
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x2dd41): undefined reference to `hvc_kick'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `resize_console':
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x2e26f): undefined reference to `__hvc_resize'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `unplug_port':
virtio_console.c:(.text+0x2e572): undefined reference to `hvc_remove'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `init_port_console':
(.text+0x2fe59): undefined reference to `hvc_alloc'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `virtio_cons_early_init':
(.init.text+0x16d1): undefined reference to `hvc_instantiate'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy