Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 4 (dm-cache-target)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 10:55:01 -0800

On 03/03/13 19:43, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20130301:
> 
> The device-mapper tree gained a conflict against Linus' tree.
> 

on i386:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `is_discarded_oblock':
dm-cache-target.c:(.text+0x1ea28e): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `remap_to_origin_clear_discard':
dm-cache-target.c:(.text+0x1ea3ac): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `remap_to_cache_dirty.part.21':
dm-cache-target.c:(.text+0x1ea48f): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cache_ctr':
dm-cache-target.c:(.text+0x1eaa2b): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
dm-cache-target.c:(.text+0x1eaa71): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
drivers/built-in.o:dm-cache-target.c:(.text+0x1eac51): more undefined references to `__udivdi3' follow

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy