Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the clk tree

From: Sebastian Hesselbarth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:03:23 +0200

On 04/15/2013 07:04 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> After merging the clk tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
> failed like this:
>
> ERROR: "of_clk_add_provider" [drivers/clk/clk-si5351.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "of_clk_src_onecell_get" [drivers/clk/clk-si5351.ko] undefined!

Stephen,

I must have missed the both above when allowing clk-si5351 to be built
for !OF. I sent a patch to make clk-si5351 depend on CONFIG_OF until
we sort it out.

> ERROR: "__clk_get_flags" [drivers/clk/clk-si5351.ko] undefined!

I sent a patch to export the above function but Mike must have missed
it. I resent it on list.

Sebastian

> Caused by commit 9abd5f0555df ("clk: add si5351 i2c common clock
> driver").  It probbaly need to depend on CONFIG_OF.
>
> I have used the clk tree from next-20130412 for today.