Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 17 (infiniband/rdma)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:06:53 -0700

On 04/17/13 00:04, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130416:

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `isert_free_np':
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6e8a77): undefined reference to `rdma_destroy_id'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `isert_conn_setup_qp':
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6e9038): undefined reference to `rdma_create_qp'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `isert_qp_event_callback':
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6e9107): undefined reference to `rdma_notify'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `isert_accept_np':
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6e9d90): undefined reference to `rdma_accept'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `isert_setup_np':
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6ea918): undefined reference to `rdma_create_id'
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6ea95c): undefined reference to `rdma_bind_addr'
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6ea997): undefined reference to `rdma_listen'
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6eaa0a): undefined reference to `rdma_destroy_id'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `isert_release_conn_kref':
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6ecda1): undefined reference to `rdma_destroy_qp'
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6ece3d): undefined reference to `rdma_destroy_id'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `isert_free_conn':
ib_isert.c:(.text+0x6ecffa): undefined reference to `rdma_disconnect'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy