Subject: [PATCH -next] tty.h: fix build errors when PROC_FS is not enabled

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:05:35 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build error when CONFIG_PROC_FS is not enabled:

include/linux/tty.h: In function 'proc_tty_register_driver':
include/linux/tty.h:698:52: error: parameter name omitted
include/linux/tty.h: In function 'proc_tty_unregister_driver':
include/linux/tty.h:699:54: error: parameter name omitted

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/tty.h |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--- linux-next-20130429.orig/include/linux/tty.h
+++ linux-next-20130429/include/linux/tty.h
@@ -695,8 +695,8 @@ do {									\
 extern void proc_tty_register_driver(struct tty_driver *);
 extern void proc_tty_unregister_driver(struct tty_driver *);
 #else
-static inline void proc_tty_register_driver(struct tty_driver *) {}
-static inline void proc_tty_unregister_driver(struct tty_driver *) {}
+static inline void proc_tty_register_driver(struct tty_driver *d) {}
+static inline void proc_tty_unregister_driver(struct tty_driver *d) {}
 #endif
 
 #endif