Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 29 (staging/gdm72xx)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:42:12 -0700

On 04/29/13 02:17, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130426:

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_MMC=m and
CONFIG_WIMAX_GDM72XX_SDIO=y (because it is boolean, not tristate):

gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x147093): undefined reference to `sdio_claim_host'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1470a2): undefined reference to `sdio_release_irq'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1470b1): undefined reference to `sdio_disable_func'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1470c0): undefined reference to `sdio_release_host'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x14725a): undefined reference to `sdio_claim_host'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x14728f): undefined reference to `sdio_memcpy_toio'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1472fa): undefined reference to `sdio_memcpy_toio'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x147342): undefined reference to `sdio_release_host'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1477b6): undefined reference to `sdio_readb'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1477db): undefined reference to `sdio_writeb'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1477f5): undefined reference to `sdio_memcpy_fromio'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x14795b): undefined reference to `sdio_memcpy_fromio'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x1479ba): undefined reference to `sdio_memcpy_fromio'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x147ba8): undefined reference to `sdio_writeb'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x147f45): undefined reference to `sdio_claim_host'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x147f54): undefined reference to `sdio_enable_func'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x147f6a): undefined reference to `sdio_claim_irq'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x148343): undefined reference to `sdio_writeb'
gdm_sdio.c:(.text+0x148352): undefined reference to `sdio_release_host'
sdio_boot.c:(.text+0x148543): undefined reference to `sdio_memcpy_toio'
sdio_boot.c:(.text+0x1485b7): undefined reference to `sdio_readb'
sdio_boot.c:(.text+0x14862c): undefined reference to `sdio_memcpy_fromio'
sdio_boot.c:(.text+0x14867d): undefined reference to `sdio_writeb'
sdio_boot.c:(.text+0x14869a): undefined reference to `sdio_writeb'
gdm_sdio.c:(.init.text+0xa6bc): undefined reference to `sdio_register_driver'
gdm_sdio.c:(.exit.text+0x23b6): undefined reference to `sdio_unregister_driver'

-- 
~Randy