Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with the powerpc tree

From: Vasant Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 10:31:33 +0530

On 05/01/2013 07:36 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Al,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in
> arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c between commit fb4696c39573
> ("powerpc/rtas_flash: Fix bad memory access") from the powerpc tree and
> commits ad18a364f186 ("powerpc/rtas_flash: Free kmem upon module exit")
> and 2352ad01409d ("ppc: Clean up rtas_flash driver somewhat") from the
> vfs tree.
>

Stephen,

As Ben mentioned earlier, there are outstanding comments from me which
needs to be addressed by Dave, before its merged.

-Vasant

> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
> is required).
>