Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 7 (iio)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 10:08:51 -0700

On 05/06/13 20:49, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add any v3.11 destined work to your linux-next included
> branches until after v3.10-rc1 is released.
> 
> I am receiving a (un)reasonable number of conflicts from there being
> multiple copies of some commits in various trees.   Please clean this up
> and resist the temptataion to rebase your trees on the way to your
> upstream ...
> 
> Changes since 20130506:
> 

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_AD5446=y and CONFIG_I2C=m:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5622_write':
ad5446.c:(.text+0xae0b5): undefined reference to `i2c_master_send'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5446_init':
ad5446.c:(.init.text+0x4f28): undefined reference to `i2c_register_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5446_i2c_unregister_driver':
ad5446.c:(.exit.text+0xc73): undefined reference to `i2c_del_driver'

-- 
~Randy