Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 7 (bq27x00_battery)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 10:21:21 -0700

On 05/06/13 20:49, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add any v3.11 destined work to your linux-next included
> branches until after v3.10-rc1 is released.
> 
> I am receiving a (un)reasonable number of conflicts from there being
> multiple copies of some commits in various trees.   Please clean this up
> and resist the temptataion to rebase your trees on the way to your
> upstream ...
> 
> Changes since 20130506:
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `bq27x00_read_i2c':
bq27x00_battery.c:(.text+0x169e20): undefined reference to `i2c_transfer'
bq27x00_battery.c:(.text+0x169e44): undefined reference to `i2c_transfer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `bq27x00_battery_init':
bq27x00_battery.c:(.init.text+0x82af): undefined reference to `i2c_register_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `bq27x00_battery_exit':
bq27x00_battery.c:(.exit.text+0xd8f): undefined reference to `i2c_del_driver'

when CONFIG_I2C=m and CONFIG_BATTERY_BQ27X00_I2C=y.

-- 
~Randy