Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 8 (dlm)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 11:04:45 -0700

On 05/07/13 21:01, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add any v3.11 destined work to your linux-next included
> branches until after v3.10-rc1 is released.
> 
> I am receiving a (un)reasonable number of conflicts from there being
> multiple copies of some commits in various trees.   Please clean this up
> and resist the temptataion to rebase your trees on the way to your
> upstream ...
> 
> Changes since 20130506:
> 
> <crickets :-)>
> 

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM=y and CONFIG_DLM=m:

fs/built-in.o: In function `gfs2_lock':
file.c:(.text+0xa512c): undefined reference to `dlm_posix_get'
file.c:(.text+0xa5140): undefined reference to `dlm_posix_unlock'
file.c:(.text+0xa514a): undefined reference to `dlm_posix_lock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_cancel':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb3f57): undefined reference to `dlm_unlock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_unmount':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb40ff): undefined reference to `dlm_release_lockspace'
fs/built-in.o: In function `sync_unlock.isra.4':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb420d): undefined reference to `dlm_unlock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `sync_lock.isra.5':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb42d9): undefined reference to `dlm_lock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_put_lock':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb45e7): undefined reference to `dlm_unlock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_mount':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb4928): undefined reference to `dlm_new_lockspace'
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb4c75): undefined reference to `dlm_release_lockspace'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_lock':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xb529f): undefined reference to `dlm_lock'

-- 
~Randy