Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 9 (iio)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 09:35:20 -0700

On 05/08/13 21:19, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add any v3.11 destined work to your linux-next included
> branches until after v3.10-rc1 is released.
> 
> Changes since 20130508:
> 

on i386:
(full randconfig file is attached)

when CONFIG_I2C=m and iio/adc/ drivers are builtin:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5380_i2c_probe':
ad5380.c:(.text+0x268711): undefined reference to `devm_regmap_init_i2c'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5064_i2c_write':
ad5064.c:(.text+0x268edd): undefined reference to `i2c_master_send'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5380_spi_init':
ad5380.c:(.init.text+0xe8ac): undefined reference to `i2c_register_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5064_init':
ad5064.c:(.init.text+0xe928): undefined reference to `i2c_register_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5380_spi_exit':
ad5380.c:(.exit.text+0x1987): undefined reference to `i2c_del_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ad5064_i2c_unregister_driver':
ad5064.c:(.exit.text+0x19bb): undefined reference to `i2c_del_driver'

-- 
~Randy