Subject: [PATCH -next] gfs2: fix DLM depends to fix build errors

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:02:48 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors by correcting DLM dependencies in GFS2.
Build errors happen when CONFIG_GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM=y and CONFIG_DLM=m:

fs/built-in.o: In function `gfs2_lock':
file.c:(.text+0xc7abd): undefined reference to `dlm_posix_get'
file.c:(.text+0xc7ad0): undefined reference to `dlm_posix_unlock'
file.c:(.text+0xc7ad9): undefined reference to `dlm_posix_lock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_unmount':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd6e5b): undefined reference to `dlm_release_lockspace'
fs/built-in.o: In function `sync_unlock':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd6e9e): undefined reference to `dlm_unlock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `sync_lock':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd6fb6): undefined reference to `dlm_lock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_put_lock':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd7238): undefined reference to `dlm_unlock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_mount':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd753e): undefined reference to `dlm_new_lockspace'
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd79d3): undefined reference to `dlm_release_lockspace'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_lock':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd8179): undefined reference to `dlm_lock'
fs/built-in.o: In function `gdlm_cancel':
lock_dlm.c:(.text+0xd6b22): undefined reference to `dlm_unlock'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 fs/gfs2/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20130513.orig/fs/gfs2/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20130513/fs/gfs2/Kconfig
@@ -26,7 +26,7 @@ config GFS2_FS
 config GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM
 	bool "GFS2 DLM locking"
 	depends on (GFS2_FS!=n) && NET && INET && (IPV6 || IPV6=n) && \
-		HOTPLUG && DLM && CONFIGFS_FS && SYSFS
+		HOTPLUG && CONFIGFS_FS && SYSFS && (DLM=y || DLM=GFS2_FS)
 	help
 	  Multiple node locking module for GFS2