Subject: Re: mmotm 2013-06-05-17-24 uploaded (sound/soc/codecs/adav80x)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:25:59 -0700

On 06/05/13 17:26, [email-masked] wrote:
> The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2013-06-05-17-24 has been uploaded to
> 
>    http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> mmotm-readme.txt says
> 
> README for mm-of-the-moment:
> 
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_I2C=m:

sound/built-in.o: In function `snd_soc_codec_set_cache_io':
(.text+0x3f0d3): undefined reference to `regmap_init_i2c'
sound/built-in.o: In function `adav80x_init':
adav80x.c:(.init.text+0x1982): undefined reference to `i2c_register_driver'
sound/built-in.o: In function `adav80x_exit':
adav80x.c:(.exit.text+0x405): undefined reference to `i2c_del_driver'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy