Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 17 (x86_pkg_temp_thermal.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:03:21 -0700

On 06/17/13 01:51, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130607:

on i386 and x86_64:

when built as loadable module:

ERROR: "platform_thermal_package_rate_control" [drivers/thermal/x86_pkg_temp_thermal.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "platform_thermal_package_notify" [drivers/thermal/x86_pkg_temp_thermal.ko] undefined!

or when built-in:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `pkg_temp_thermal_init':
x86_pkg_temp_thermal.c:(.init.text+0x1492b): undefined reference to `platform_thermal_package_notify'
x86_pkg_temp_thermal.c:(.init.text+0x14936): undefined reference to `platform_thermal_package_rate_control'
x86_pkg_temp_thermal.c:(.init.text+0x150fe): undefined reference to `platform_thermal_package_notify'
x86_pkg_temp_thermal.c:(.init.text+0x15109): undefined reference to `platform_thermal_package_rate_control'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `pkg_temp_thermal_exit':
x86_pkg_temp_thermal.c:(.exit.text+0x3a9b): undefined reference to `platform_thermal_package_notify'
x86_pkg_temp_thermal.c:(.exit.text+0x3aa6): undefined reference to `platform_thermal_package_rate_control'

Full randconfig file is attached (for loadable module build).

-- 
~Randy