Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 17 (media/usb/uvc)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:26:49 -0700

On 06/17/13 01:51, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130607:

on x86_64:

CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L2=m
CONFIG_USB_VIDEO_CLASS=y

drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_mmap':
(.text+0xb7ec0): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_streamoff':
(.text+0xb8639): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_streamon':
(.text+0xb87ad): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_expbuf':
(.text+0xb89a9): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_querybuf':
(.text+0xb8b2d): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o:(.text+0xb9301): more undefined references to `video_devdata' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_release':
(.text+0xb9753): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_qbuf':
(.text+0xb9ce8): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_prepare_buf':
(.text+0xba091): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_poll':
(.text+0xba206): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_poll':
(.text+0xba238): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_pending'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_poll':
(.text+0xba436): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_dqbuf':
(.text+0xba91c): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_write':
(.text+0xbad04): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_read':
(.text+0xbadee): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_delete':
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbb56d): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_unregister'
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbb5b8): undefined reference to `video_device_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_unregister_video':
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbb670): undefined reference to `video_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_probe':
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbd0c5): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_register'
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbd162): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_init'
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbd68c): undefined reference to `video_device_alloc'
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbd72d): undefined reference to `__video_register_device'
uvc_driver.c:(.text+0xbd751): undefined reference to `video_device_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_v4l2_ioctl':
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe07e): undefined reference to `v4l_printk_ioctl'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe0a1): undefined reference to `video_usercopy'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_v4l2_open':
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe5f0): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe6b6): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_init'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe6be): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_add'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_v4l2_release':
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe758): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_del'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe760): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_exit'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_v4l2_do_ioctl':
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbe7db): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbeb4d): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_max'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbeb6b): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_check'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbeb90): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_change'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbec05): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_check'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbed07): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_check'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbef48): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_check'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbf072): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_check'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbf359): undefined reference to `v4l2_prio_check'
drivers/built-in.o:uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbf410): more undefined references to `v4l2_prio_check' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_v4l2_do_ioctl':
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbf5b8): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_subscribe'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbf5c8): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_unsubscribe'
uvc_v4l2.c:(.text+0xbf5e3): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_dequeue'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_ctrl_add_event':
uvc_ctrl.c:(.text+0xc225e): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_queue_fh'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `uvc_ctrl_send_event':
uvc_ctrl.c:(.text+0xc22fd): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_queue_fh'
drivers/built-in.o:(.rodata+0xfd60): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_replace'
drivers/built-in.o:(.rodata+0xfd68): undefined reference to `v4l2_ctrl_merge'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy