Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (staging tree related)

From: Peng Tao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:22:49 +0800

On 06/25/2013 07:50 AM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 09:40:51AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:40:35 -0700 Greg KH <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> We are running out of time, my tree is pretty much closed for 3.11 now,
>>> should I just disable the build of this module for 3.11?
>> That's what I've been doing - it has never been enabled in a final
>> linux-next release.  So, it should probably just be disabled properly.
> I agree, now disabled.
>
> greg k-h
Greg,

Sorry for the delay. I've been caught up by other build failures that 
were found during my tests. I'm sending you the latest patches that 
should fix all the build errors. I've verified that we can now pass 
build on sparc/mips/s390/powerpc/x86, both 32bits and 64bits. Please 
help to queue them.

I see that you have already disabled Lustre build. Can we re-enable it 
or do we have to wait until 3.10 is released?

Thanks,
Tao