Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 27 (v4l2 & usbtv)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:03:58 -0700

On 06/27/13 02:24, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130626:

on i386:

CONFIG_VIDEO_USBTV=y
CONFIG_I2C=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L2=m

Looks like VIDEO_USBTV should depend on VIDEO_V4L2.

drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_mmap':
(.text+0x199b4e): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_streamoff':
(.text+0x19a00b): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_streamon':
(.text+0x19a134): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_expbuf':
(.text+0x19a2cb): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_querybuf':
(.text+0x19a3fe): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o:(.text+0x19ad7d): more undefined references to `video_devdata' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_poll':
(.text+0x19bef0): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_pending'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_poll':
(.text+0x19c0ce): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_release':
(.text+0x19c21c): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_release':
(.text+0x19c24a): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_release':
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a9411): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_unregister'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_querycap':
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a942e): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_probe':
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a95da): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_register'
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a961e): undefined reference to `video_device_release_empty'
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a9689): undefined reference to `__video_register_device'
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a96a3): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_unregister'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_disconnect':
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a9937): undefined reference to `video_unregister_device'
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a993e): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_disconnect'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_iso_cb':
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a9b5c): undefined reference to `v4l2_get_timestamp'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_disconnect':
usbtv.c:(.text+0x1a9966): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_put'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x22918): undefined reference to `video_ioctl2'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x22924): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_open'

-- 
~Randy