Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 15 (usb gadget and rdnis)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:54:31 -0700

On 07/14/13 20:45, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> The merge window is closed.  Time to clean up all those unclean trees.
> The good among you can just fast forward to v3.11-rc1 ;-)
> 
> Changes since 20130712:
> 

on x86_64:

ERROR: "rndis_msg_parser" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_signal_disconnect" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_get_next_response" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_signal_connect" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_set_param_vendor" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_register" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_uninit" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_deregister" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_rm_hdr" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_free_response" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_add_hdr" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_set_host_mac" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_set_param_medium" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rndis_set_param_dev" [drivers/usb/gadget/usb_f_rndis.ko] undefined!

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy