Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 19 (usbtv, v4l2 etc.)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:48:14 -0700

On 07/18/13 21:01, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130718:

on i386:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_mmap':
(.text+0xc7bba): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_streamoff':
(.text+0xc7d35): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_streamon':
(.text+0xc7e72): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_expbuf':
(.text+0xc8414): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_querybuf':
(.text+0xc86a7): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o:(.text+0xc8890): more undefined references to `video_devdata' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_poll':
(.text+0xc9518): undefined reference to `v4l2_event_pending'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_poll':
(.text+0xc9701): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_release':
(.text+0xc9889): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_release':
(.text+0xc98b5): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_release'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_ioctl_dqbuf':
(.text+0xc9be4): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_write':
(.text+0xc9f59): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `vb2_fop_read':
(.text+0xca01f): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_release':
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd3f6e): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_unregister'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_querycap':
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd3f95): undefined reference to `video_devdata'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_probe':
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd4156): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_register'
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd4197): undefined reference to `video_device_release_empty'
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd4207): undefined reference to `__video_register_device'
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd4222): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_unregister'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_disconnect':
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd4501): undefined reference to `video_unregister_device'
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd4508): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_disconnect'
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd452f): undefined reference to `v4l2_device_put'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `usbtv_iso_cb':
usbtv.c:(.text+0xd4748): undefined reference to `v4l2_get_timestamp'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0xbbbc): undefined reference to `video_ioctl2'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0xbbc8): undefined reference to `v4l2_fh_open'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy