Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 29 (staging/gdm724x)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:04:41 -0700

On 07/28/13 23:39, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20130726:

on i386:
# CONFIG_TTY is not set

ERROR: "tty_port_tty_get" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_port_close_end" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_register_driver" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_buffer_request_room" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "put_tty_driver" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_port_close_start" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_set_operations" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_port_init" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_insert_flip_string_fixed_flag" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_register_device" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_unregister_device" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_std_termios" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_unregister_driver" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__tty_alloc_driver" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_flip_buffer_push" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_port_tty_set" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_wakeup" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "tty_port_block_til_ready" [drivers/staging/gdm724x/gdmtty.ko] undefined!

-- 
~Randy