Subject: Re: [PATCH V8 00/33] loop: Issue O_DIRECT aio using bio_vec

From: Dave Kleikamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:13:15 -0500

Stephen,
Would you be willing to pick up
git://github.com/kleikamp/linux-shaggy.git for-next
into linux-next?

There will be some unclean merges, and I can send you updated patches
created against your latest tree. I'm not exactly sure of your process
wrt cleaning up merges, but I guess they would help.

Thanks,
Shaggy

On 08/20/2013 08:00 AM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> As I've seen very few replies to this:  how do we ensure this gets
> picked up for the 3.12 merge window?  The series has been a reposted
> a few times without complaints or major changes, but the ball still
> doesn't seem to get rolling.
> 
> I'd really like to do some ecryptfs and scsi target work that is going
> to rely on this soon.
>