Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Sep 9 (ntb)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 11:12:51 -0700

On 09/08/13 23:16, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add any code for v3.13 to your linux-next included branches
> until after v3.12-rc1 is released.
> 
> Changes since 20130906:
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `ntb_transport_free_queue':
(.text+0x150344): undefined reference to `dma_sync_wait'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ntb_transport_create_queue':
(.text+0x1504b5): undefined reference to `dma_find_channel'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ntb_transport_rx':
ntb_transport.c:(.text+0x150c65): undefined reference to `dma_sync_wait'

ntb_transport.c uses several dma_*() interfaces.
It looks like it needs to select DMA_ENGINE at a minimum.

-- 
~Randy