Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the omap_dss2 tree

From: Tomi Valkeinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:47:43 +0300

Hi,

On 14/10/13 17:48, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the omap_dss2 tree got conflicts in
> 
> 	drivers/video/omap2/dss/hdmi4_core.c
> 	drivers/video/omap2/dss/hdmi4_core.h
> 
> caused by commits ef26958 (omapdss: HDMI: Rename hdmi driver files to nicer
> names) and a few others that I didn't quite track down. But given that the
> diff of the merge commit is empty I guess everything's well.

Jean-Christophe has slightly different versions of my patches in his
fbdev for-next branch, so they conflict with my updated versions.

Jean-Christophe, I expected this to happen with the current way of you
having a copy of my for-next branch in yours. Can I now take your
atmel_lcdfb patches to my for-next, and you'll remove all patches from
your for-next?

 Tomi