Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 16 (net/sched/em_ipset.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:48:32 -0700

On 10/16/13 11:51, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
> repository below:
> 
>         git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git
> 
> A next-20131016 tag is also provided for convenience.
> 
> Gained two new conflicts, but nothing too exciting. x86 and ARM default
> configurations as well as the x86 allmodconfig mostly build fine on the
> final tree. There was a failure for the ARM at91x40_defconfig, but the
> proper fix wasn't immediately obvious to me, so I've left it broken for
> now.

on i386, when CONFIG_NET_NS is not enabled:

net/sched/em_ipset.c: In function 'em_ipset_change':
net/sched/em_ipset.c:27:36: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'nd_net'
net/sched/em_ipset.c: In function 'em_ipset_destroy':
net/sched/em_ipset.c:49:34: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'nd_net'

-- 
~Randy