Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 17 (drm: panel-simple)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:14:47 -0700

On 10/17/13 17:38, Mark Brown wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
> repository below:
> 
>         git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git
> 
> A next-20131017 tag is also provided for convenience.
> 
> One new conflict today but otherwise uneventful.  x86_64 allmodconfigs
> build after each merge but no other build tests were done.

on i386:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `panel_simple_get_modes':
panel-simple.c:(.text+0xacc69): undefined reference to `drm_mode_set_name'
panel-simple.c:(.text+0xacc76): undefined reference to `drm_mode_probed_add'
panel-simple.c:(.text+0xacc8f): undefined reference to `drm_mode_duplicate'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `panel_simple_probe':
panel-simple.c:(.text+0xace69): undefined reference to `drm_panel_init'
panel-simple.c:(.text+0xace7a): undefined reference to `drm_panel_add'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `panel_simple_remove':
panel-simple.c:(.text+0xad01f): undefined reference to `drm_panel_detach'
panel-simple.c:(.text+0xad026): undefined reference to `drm_panel_remove'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy