Subject: [PATCH -next] staging/iio/adc: MXS_LRADC depends on INPUT

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 21:49:47 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

mxs-lradc.c uses many input_() functions so it should
depend on INPUT to fix build errors.

drivers/built-in.o: In function `mxs_lradc_ts_unregister':
drivers/staging/iio/adc/mxs-lradc.c:905: undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
drivers/staging/iio/adc/mxs-lradc.c:905: undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `input_report_abs':
include/linux/input.h:399: undefined reference to `input_event'
include/linux/input.h:399: undefined reference to `input_event'
include/linux/input.h:399: undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `input_report_key':
include/linux/input.h:389: undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `input_sync':
include/linux/input.h:414: undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o:include/linux/input.h:389: more undefined references to `input_event' follow

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/iio/adc/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- next-2013-1021.orig/drivers/staging/iio/adc/Kconfig
+++ next-2013-1021/drivers/staging/iio/adc/Kconfig
@@ -114,6 +114,7 @@ config LPC32XX_ADC
 config MXS_LRADC
 	tristate "Freescale i.MX23/i.MX28 LRADC"
 	depends on ARCH_MXS || COMPILE_TEST
+	depends on INPUT
 	select STMP_DEVICE
 	select IIO_BUFFER
 	select IIO_TRIGGERED_BUFFER