Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 22 (crypto/asymmetric_keys/rsa.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:36:19 -0700

On 10/22/13 08:08, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
> repository below:
> 
>         git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git
> 
> A next-20131022 tag is also provided for convenience.
> 
> Gained a couple new conflicts, fixed more build failures. ARM seems to
> be in pretty good shape, as is the 64-bit x86 allmodconfig.

on x86_64:

crypto/built-in.o: In function `RSA_verify_signature':
rsa.c:(.text+0x4372c): undefined reference to `mpi_get_nbits'
rsa.c:(.text+0x43738): undefined reference to `mpi_get_nbits'
rsa.c:(.text+0x43777): undefined reference to `mpi_cmp_ui'
rsa.c:(.text+0x437a3): undefined reference to `mpi_cmp'
rsa.c:(.text+0x437c3): undefined reference to `mpi_alloc'
rsa.c:(.text+0x437fd): undefined reference to `mpi_powm'
rsa.c:(.text+0x43822): undefined reference to `mpi_free'
rsa.c:(.text+0x43890): undefined reference to `mpi_get_nbits'
rsa.c:(.text+0x438cf): undefined reference to `mpi_get_buffer'
rsa.c:(.text+0x43b0c): undefined reference to `mpi_free'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy