Subject: Re: mmotm 2013-10-29-16-22 uploaded (input)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:57:36 -0700

On 10/29/13 16:23, [email-masked] wrote:
> The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2013-10-29-16-22 has been uploaded to
> 
>    http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> mmotm-readme.txt says
> 
> README for mm-of-the-moment:
> 
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> This is a snapshot of my -mm patch queue.  Uploaded at random hopefully
> more than once a week.
> 
> You will need quilt to apply these patches to the latest Linus release (3.x
> or 3.x-rcY).  The series file is in broken-out.tar.gz and is duplicated in
> http://ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/series
> 
> The file broken-out.tar.gz contains two datestamp files: .DATE and
> .DATE-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.  Both contain the string yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss,
> followed by the base kernel version against which this patch series is to
> be applied.
> 
> This tree is partially included in linux-next.  To see which patches are
> included in linux-next, consult the `series' file.  Only the patches
> within the #NEXT_PATCHES_START/#NEXT_PATCHES_END markers are included in
> linux-next.
> 
> A git tree which contains the memory management portion of this tree is
> maintained at git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mhocko/mm.git
> by Michal Hocko.  It contains the patches which are between the
> "#NEXT_PATCHES_START mm" and "#NEXT_PATCHES_END" markers, from the series
> file, http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/series.

on 10 i386 builds, I see around 800 build errors like these:

arc_ps2.c:(.text+0x500): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
arc_ps2.c:(.text+0x510): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
twl4030-irq.c:(.text+0x3d0): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
twl4030-irq.c:(.text+0x3e0): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
twl6030-irq.c:(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
twl6030-irq.c:(.text+0x10): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
twl4030-madc.c:(.text+0xaa0): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
twl4030-madc.c:(.text+0xab0): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
da9052-irq.c:(.text+0x20): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
da9052-irq.c:(.text+0x30): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
da9052-core.c:(.text+0x80): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
da9052-core.c:(.text+0x90): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
da9052-i2c.c:(.text+0x1b0): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
da9052-i2c.c:(.text+0x1c0): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
(.text+0x60): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
(.text+0x70): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
ozusbsvc1.c:(.text+0x110): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
ozusbsvc1.c:(.text+0x120): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
(.text+0xe3f0): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
(.text+0xe400): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
(.text+0x12eb10): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
(.text+0x12eb20): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
(.text+0x5f2c0): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
(.text+0x5f2d0): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
(.text+0x98b0): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
(.text+0x98c0): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
(.text+0x26f20): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
(.text+0x26f30): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'
(.text+0x2850): multiple definition of `input_led_connect'
(.text+0x2860): multiple definition of `input_led_disconnect'

I suspect input-route-kbd-leds-through-the-generic-leds-layer.patch
but I'm not sure of it.

-- 
~Randy