Subject: Re: mmotm 2013-10-29-16-22 uploaded (dm-flakey.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:09:15 -0700

On 10/29/13 16:23, [email-masked] wrote:
> The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2013-10-29-16-22 has been uploaded to
> 
>    http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> mmotm-readme.txt says
> 
> README for mm-of-the-moment:
> 
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> This is a snapshot of my -mm patch queue.  Uploaded at random hopefully
> more than once a week.
> 
> You will need quilt to apply these patches to the latest Linus release (3.x
> or 3.x-rcY).  The series file is in broken-out.tar.gz and is duplicated in
> http://ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/series
> 
> The file broken-out.tar.gz contains two datestamp files: .DATE and
> .DATE-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.  Both contain the string yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss,
> followed by the base kernel version against which this patch series is to
> be applied.
> 
> This tree is partially included in linux-next.  To see which patches are
> included in linux-next, consult the `series' file.  Only the patches
> within the #NEXT_PATCHES_START/#NEXT_PATCHES_END markers are included in
> linux-next.

(must be from linux-next, patch is not in mmotm)

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `flakey_dtr':
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f246): undefined reference to `dm_put_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `flakey_ctr':
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f2bb): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f2c7): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f30d): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f32c): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f35a): undefined reference to `dm_table_get_mode'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f36a): undefined reference to `dm_get_device'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f3c3): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg_group'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f3f3): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f4a3): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f4b4): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f4f0): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x16f513): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm_flakey_init':
dm-flakey.c:(.init.text+0x9638): undefined reference to `dm_register_target'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm_flakey_exit':
dm-flakey.c:(.exit.text+0xe1a): undefined reference to `dm_unregister_target'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy